The Health Library is a collection of health and wellness resources created for learning and accessibility. Select a topic below for related health information or search for a topic in the search bar for more information on other medical conditions.
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Disorders
- Allergies and Allergic Reactions
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Blood and Lymph Conditions
- Bone, Joint and Muscle Conditions
- Brain and Nerve Conditions
- Cancer and Tumors
- Dental and Mouth Conditions
- Ear, Nose and Throat Conditions
- Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Conditions
- Environmental Illnesses
- Eye and Vision Conditions
- Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Genetic Conditions
- Heart and Vascular Conditions
- Infectious Diseases
- Injuries and Trauma
- Kidney and Urinary Conditions
- Lung and Breathing Conditions
- Men's Health Conditions
- Mental and Behavioral Health Conditions
- Other Conditions
- Pediatric Conditions
- Senior Health Conditions
- Sexual Problems and Disorders
- Skin, Hair and Nail Conditions
- Sleep Problems and Disorders
- Women's Health Conditions
Provides links to info about allergies. Includes allergic rhinitis and food allergies. Also looks at controlling indoor allergens and whether you should have allergy shots.
Provides links to information about the immune system. Includes info about immunizations, HIV and autoimmune disorders, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis.
Has links on complete blood count, sedimentation rate tests, and anemia. Also includes links to lymph topics such as swollen glands/other lumps under the skin and lymphedema.
Has info on finger, hand, and wrist problems as well as shoulder injuries. Also has info on osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia with links to low back pain exercises and info on tennis elbow surgery.
Includes info on dizziness, lightheadedness, and vertigo. Also has links to multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and Alzheimer's disease as well as information on diabetic neuropathy and seizures.