As one of the largest locally managed care organizations in West Virginia, The Health Plan has a 40-year history of community and charitable giving. From sponsorship of local youth-focused asthma and diabetes camps to college scholarship programs and sponsorships of dozens of community events throughout the region, The Health Plan strives to make a positive and healthy impact throughout the geographic regions that we serve.
The Health Plan is a clinically-driven, technology-enhanced, and customer-focused health maintenance organization that manages and improves the health and well-being of its members. Established in 1979, the West Virginia-based company, with offices in Wheeling, Charleston and Morgantown, WV and Massillon, OH has offered a complete line of managed care products and services designed to provide health care systems and clients with innovative health care benefits and plans at a reasonable cost across the mid-Atlantic region and nationally.
We are committed:
- To advancing the QUALITY of care delivered by our providers and received by our members using the best available practices.
- To providing superior SERVICE using the highest set of standards for personal respect, courtesy and compassion for our members, providers and other health care systems.
- To GROWING through innovation, creativity and hard work.
- To offering the highest level of INTEGRITY and RESPECT for our employees, members, providers and partners through a positive attitude of honesty, sincerity and determination.
- To each of our COMMUNITIES that our products and services support.
- To supplying a positive atmosphere for our EMPLOYEES, allowing them the opportunity for personal growth that meets the needs of our company, our clients and our members.