Depression (major depressive disorder or clinical depression) is a common but serious mood disorder that can cause severe symptoms. These symptoms affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activites like sleeping, eating and working.
- Depression Disease Management
- Depression: Understanding It and Getting Help
- Coping Skills for Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Track Your Depression
- Know Your Anti-Depressant Medication
- Older Adults and Depression
- Positive Affirmations
- Depression and Diabetes
- Depression and Osteoporosis
- Depression and Parkinson's Disease
- Depression and Stroke
- Depression Information from the NIMH
- Understanding Depression for Young Adults from SAMHSA
- Understanding Depression for the Caregiver from SAMHSA
Postpartum Depression develops after or around the time a woman gives birth. Symptoms of PDD may include anxiety, sadness, difficulty sleeping, or disturbing thoughts.