Alcohol and Substance Abuse
Alcoholism and drug dependence can affect all aspects of a person's life. Long-term use of alcohol and other drugs can cause serious health complications, and impact your family, friends, career and finances. The resources below will provide some awareness and information on alcohol, drugs and their effects.
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Happens in the Best of Families
- Alcohol Awareness
- Alcohol, Driving and Impairment
- Decisions in Recovery
- Drug Abuse & Pregnancy
- The Facts About Buprenorphine
- Prenatal & Pregnancy: Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment Information for Families
- Quit Smoking Worksheet
- Rethinking Drinking
- Suboxone Information
- What is Substance Abuse Treatment?