The Website Programmer is responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites and mobile application.
- College degree and/or related experience and training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least two years experience with ReactJs.
- Proficiency in consuming various REST and/or SOAP services.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- At least a two year degree in Computer Science.
- At least four years work experience.
- Knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Web API
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server development standards
- Knowledge of source control best practices.
- Knowledge of mobile development using React Native or Xamarin Forms.
- Knowledge of various Single Sign-on technologies such as SAML, OAuth.
- Knowledge of development in the Linux Apache MySQL PHP (LAMP) stack.