The Systems Analyst is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of new and legacy systems.
Additional responsibilities include system management of hundreds of physical and virtual servers.
The individual is responsible for assisting end users, departments and developers in identifying systems solutions to meet functional needs within budget and schedule.
The candidate must be able to manage multiple major projects.
- Associates degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience OR;
- At least 5 years of work experience in a related field AND;
- Proficiency in at least 4 of the 7 following infrastructure core areas: Ethernet switching, routing, Office 365, servers, storage, Citrix and Active Directory.
- Certifications: Microsoft, CompTIA, Citrix.
- Enterprise scale experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration and Microsoft Office applications.
- Deep demonstrable knowledge of Windows and Linux Servers.