The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining the accounting records for the Consumer Driven Services line of business and financial reporting for Pension and Benefits admiistration.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting;
- Minimum of five years of accounting experience;
- Ability to analyze data and troubleshoot;
- Excellent Excel skills and proficient with other Microsoft Office applications;
- Possess excellent oral, written, telephonic and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- A commitment to excellence and accountability.
- Treasury management experience;
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) administration experience;
- Financial statement preparation experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP general ledger;
- Superior work ethic;
- Ability to exercise sound decision making;
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing processes.