Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist provides Independent Verification and Validation services for projects executed as part of the Enterprise Project Management Office.
The Quality Assurance Specialist develops and implements quality assurance policies, conducts tests and inspections, identifies production, process, or product issues, and presents solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 2+ years experience with full-cycle test management including planning, writing, executing/facilitating test plans, tracking finding, and helping to resolve defects;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Computer literacy;
- Database management/SQL skills for data collection and analysis;
- The ability to consistently identify mistakes across thousands of inspections;
- The ability to closely follow quality standards;
- Decision-making skills;
- Automated testing applications experience;
- Leadership skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience performing quality assurance for Information Technology (IT) projects;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles;
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferably with a payor;
- Bachelor’s degree in a business concentration or computer science;
- Quality assurance certification such as Six Sigma.