The Quality Analyst is responsible for reviewing the accuracy of a sampling of the work completed by the targeted positions within the Operations team each month.
Accuracy will be tracked and measured based on a set of criteria established for each position that is monitored.
Reviews must be completed and clearly communicated in a timely and organized manner in order to provide meaningful feedback to the employee and management.
Works closely with Internal Audit and Finance team to identify potential claims payment error trends.
Corrective action plans for any errors found will need to be monitored for accuracy and completeness as well.
- High School diploma;
- Microsoft Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Word;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Great analytical skills and problem solving;
- Five (5) years claims processing or auditing experience.
- Associate degree;
- Previous experience in quality reviews.