Provider Relations Rep
Responsible for internal support and external support of provider/network issues. Works in cooperation with claims, credentialing, customer service, clinical support, finance and other internal staff as necessary to perform provider support services and assist network staff and others throughout the organization in network analysis and maintenance of provider data. Support providers, vendors and regulators in the resolution of provider issues and data requests.
- College degree or 2+ years' (Level I-III) related healthcare experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Telephone skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and work independently.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with providers, internal staff and regulators.
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Track record of high productivity with high accuracy rate.
- CPT/ICD coding knowledge or coding certification.
- Problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of standard credentialing procedures.