Provider Contracting Rep - Behavioral Health
Duties include negotiation/renegotiation of Behavioral Health agreements in accordance with The Health Plan, State, and Federal guidelines in order to maintain and enhance the provider network and to meet/exceed The Health Plan's accessibility, quality and financial goals.
Develop and manage relationships and provide support service to assigned Hospitals and key provider groups/facilities whose specialty is Behavioral Health.
Serve as a non-clinical, Behavioral Health subject matter expert with training and support of team members.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience in a managed care or Behavioral Healthcare organization to include a good understanding of Behavioral Health billing, processes, programs and reimbursement structures;
- Ability to negotiate effectively;
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence;
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and work as part of a team or independently;
- Ability to use programs including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Existing WV and Ohio relationships with Behavioral Healthcare providers;
- Interpersonal skills - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.