The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the successful completion of projects to include the creation and execution of plans and procedures.
This includes coordinating any relevant functional teams/employees as well as communicating with company leaders about the state of projects and adjusting them if necessary to meet new requirements.
The Project Manager will need to communicate with staff, clients, and vendors, make decisions and monitor the progress of projects to keep them on schedule and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Project management certification such as PMP from PMI;
- 2+ years experience managing projects;
- Leadership skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- The ability to delegate effectively;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Experience leading Information Technology (IT) projects;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles;
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferably with a payor;
- Bachelor’s degree in a business concentration or computer science.