Under general supervision, analyzes and addresses program, functional and technical problems, and develops computer programs to meet defined program specifications.
Responsible for the design and develop solutions to complete systems.
Perform systems management and integration functions.
Coordinate data transfers from and to outside systems.
Ability to be a technical lead for a programming team.
Assist in mentoring other Programmers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science or related field.
- At least four years of programming experience.
- Extensive knowledge in C#, SQL Query and VB6.
- Professional manner and accountable for work performed.
- Strong independent work ethic.
- Efficient and accurate coder.
- Excellent database management skills.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to make decisions, solve problems, analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
- Prior work at health maintanance organization.
- Health industry knowledge.