Nurse Quality Coordinator
Responsible for assisting with administering and monitoring plan-wide Quality Improvement & Quality Management initiatives and compliance related to NCQA Accreditation, CMS, BMS, and Qlarant Compliance.
Will participate in all potential quality of care concern case investigation, provider education, and tracking and trending with case resolution in a timely manner. .
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of 5 years experience in project management and clinical management;
- Minimum of OH and WV nursing licensure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Information management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and self-manage;
- Project management, planning and organizational skills;
- People and team management skills;
- Demonstrated presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with others;
- Minimum 2 year degree in applied science, or other related field.
- Managed Care experience;
- NCQA experience;
- Management experience.