NETWORK DEVELOPMENT REP
Responsible for implementing programs and processes supporting THP's provider contracting, provider relations, provider vetting goals, and provider data and network information needs. The person in this position will assist in working with directly contracted providers.
- College degree in a related field.
- Ability to organize and manage complex initiatives.
- Strong conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- A team player.
- Demonstrated PC skills, including Microsoft Office products and internet navigation skills.
- Strong Excel skills a plus.
- Experience using analytics.
- Previous industry experience.
- Understanding of contracts.
- Experience in healthcare or provider contracting/provider relations.