Member Advocate (Pharmacy)
The Member Advocate is responsible for pharmacy medication procurement for members encompassing copay assistance direct and pharma applications, low income subsidiary applications
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and internet search engines;
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as a part of the Pharmacy Department;
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities;
- Previous pharmacy experience or desire to work in a pharmacy environment.
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification;
- Excellent ability to communicate with the elderly population as well as provider offices.