The Member Advocate is responsible for coordinating copay assistance for members including assisting members with applying for low income subsidy for Medicare Part D.
- High School Diploma;
- Medication knowledge or previous MCO experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and internet search engines;
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively independently;
- Strong organization, time mangement and multi-tasking abilities.
Pharmacy Technician Certificaiton;
Medication knowledge or previous MCO experience.