Medicare STARS Quality Program Manager
Responsible for the plan’s Star Ratings performance efforts; assisting in key initiatives related to Star Ratings activities; reporting and coordinating company-wide educational efforts related to Star Ratings; serve as the plan’s expert in Star Ratings reporting and analysis.
Directing and completing Medicare NCQA initiatives and other Special Projects as assigned.
Must be able to manage several Medicare projects simultaneously with measureable outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent healthcare industry experience (three years minimum).
- Working knowledge of Medicare and CMS.
- Experience in Star Ratings performance, measurement, analytics, reporting and forecasting.
- NCQA experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong, effective and diplomatic interpersonal skills working with employees of all levels.
- Ability to understand, present and analyze data.
- Extensive Stars Experience
- Extensive HEDIS® Experience
- Extensive NCQA Experience
- Training skills
- Experience with Quality Management programs.