Manager, Medicaid Claims
The Medicaid Manager is responsible for monitoring, educating, training and managing the Medicaid claims unit.
The Medicaid Manager will also assist other units and the operations directors with claims payment concerns, special projects, staff education, communication issues and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent claims management experience.
- Must be able to work on several projects concurrently.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, initiation, motivation and ability to interact well with others.
- Must be proficient in personal computer software applications such as Word and Excel.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have cultural sensitivity.
- Mut have leadership qualities.
- Must be willing to learn any new software programs to assist with daily tasks.
- Proven ability to manage projects and produce deliverables with established timeframes.
- Previous claims processing experience.
- Previous supervisory experience in Government programs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT/ICD10 Coding, Medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy claim types.
- Knowledge of Medicaid and or CHIP claims processing, pricing methodologies, eligibility requirements, and contractual requirements a plus.