Junior Project Manager
The Junior Project Manager assists with overseeing the successful completion of projects to include the creation and execution of plans and procedures.
This includes assisting with the coordination of any relevant functional teams/employees as well as assisting with communications to company leaders about the state of projects and adjusting them if necessary to meet new requirements.
The Junior Project Manager will need to assist with communication to staff, clients, and vendors, help make decisions and monitor the progress of projects to keep them on schedule and within budget.
If the Junior Project Manager does not posses a project management certification such as CAPM from PMI, then they agree to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
- Associate’s degree in a business concentration or equivalent;
- 1+ years experience supporting the management of projects;
- Leadership skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- The ability to delegate effectively;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Project management certification such as CAPM from PMI;
- Experience supporting Information Technology (IT) projects;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles;
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferably with a payor;
- Bachelor’s degree in a business concentration or computer science.