The Internal Auditor will assist in all aspects of the audit process, from risk assessment and the development of the audit plan, audit execution, reporting, assessment of deficiencies, and remediation of identified issues.
This includes financial and operational audits, as well as advisory engagements.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for various tasks relating to the Model Audit Rule, including performing walkthroughs, internal control testing, and providing assistance to the external financial statement auditors as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other related field from an accredited college or university;
- Two to five years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis, or financial management;
- Experience with internal control design/testing;
- Microsoft Office Skills;
- Public speaking/presentation, verbal skills and writing skills.
- Health insurance experience;
- CPA, CIA or CFE certification;
- Master's degree in relevant field.