Internal Audit Manager
The Internal Audit Manager will assist in all aspects of the audit process, from risk assessment and the development of the audit plan, audit execution, reporting, assessment of deficiencies, and remediation of identified issues.
This includes financial and operational audits, as well as advisory engagements.
The Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Internal Auditor in the completion of various tasks relating to the Model Audit Rule, including reviewing walkthroughs, reviewing internal control testing, and providing assistance to the external financial statement auditors as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other related field from an accredited college or university;
- At least five years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis, or financial management;
- Experience with internal control design/testing;
- Supervisory experience;
- Microsoft Office Skills;
- Public speaking/presentation, verbal skills and writing skills;
- CPA, CIA or CFE (or willingness to obtain within first year of employment).
- Health insurance experience;
- Master's degree in relevant field.