Information Security Analyst
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for safeguarding information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
The analyst plans and carry outs a variety of security measures, such as installing and using software, and simulating cyber attacks to test systems.
- At least a two year degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience.
- Certification in IT Security.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to update and use relevant knowledge and keep up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to job.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems and analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Knowledge of the practical application of computer security. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Two plus (2+) years work experience in IT Security.