Group Implementation & Support Coordinator
Coordinator is responsible for group builds in HEART, maintain and update Planet Press, and creation/maintain SBCs for self funded groups and fully insured.
Coordinator will provide administrative support to Account Executives to assure that renewal or new group builds are timely and accurately completed to include audit processes and other applicable duties.
- Minimum education of high school diploma or equivalence;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Easily adapts to changes in work processes;
- Advanced computer/computer programs skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision;
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Previous health insurance experience;
- State licensed;
- Bachelor degree.