Enrollment Service Rep
The Enrollment Services Rep must properly apply all enrollment guidelines/policies to each situation and answer questions correctly from member, group administrators, and Plan staff. Additionally, the Enrollment Services Rep will have knowledge of how the Department’s functions affect other Plan Departments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word;
- High school diploma;
- Strong typing and computer skills;
- Strong ability to multi task;
- Strong communication techniques;
- Demonstrate proper usage of the English language.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive-cooperative working relationships;
- Professional appearance and sufficient communication skills in order to assist with phone and lobby traffic as needed;
- COBRA knowledge helpful;
- Health care industry experience helpful.