Enrollment Service Rep
Responsible for timely processing of enrollments using BMS guidelines and policies.
Responsible for timely completion of all correspondence and enrollment reporting functions associated with the Medicaid unit and have knowledge of how the unit functions affect other plan units and departments.
The Medicaid Enrollment Representative will serve as a backup to customer service by answering phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner (to achieve abandonment standards) and answering member and provider questions with a quick and accurate response.
- High School graduate or equivalent;
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Self starter, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Good communication skills;
- Easily adapts to changes in work requirement.
- Familiar with Medicaid enrollment/disenrollment process;
- CPT and ICD-10 coding;
- Medical and hospital claims knowledge;
- Prescription coding (NDC);
- Medical terminology;
- Familiar with BMS regulations and guidelines.