Enrollment Service Rep
Responsible for timely processing of enrollment and disenrollment requests using CMS guidelines and policies.
Responsible for timely completion of all correspondence and reporting functions associated with the Medicare Enrollment Unit and have knowledge of how the Enrollment functions affect other Plan Units and Departments.
The Medicare Enrollment Service Representative provides sales support as needed during peak sales periods.
- High School Diploma;
- Typing and computer skills (Microsoft Office Programs);
- Good telephone and communication skills;
- Self-starter, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Mathematical skills;
- Good work ethic (i.e. adequate learning skills, even temperament, following instructions, retains information., works well with others);
- Easily adapts to changes in work requirement.
- Familiar with Medicare enrollment and disenrollment processes;
- Medical terminology;
- Familiar with CMS regulations and guidelines;
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 & ICD-10 coding.