Development and maintenance of Evidence of Coverage, Summary of Benefits and Coverage, Benefit Plan Grids, and other plan documents as required, and in compliance with, regulatory requirements per state.
- Minimum High School Diploma;
- Strong experience in software programs: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat;
- Willingness to learn additional programs as needed;
- High level of time management;
- High level of organizational skills;
- High level of attention to detail.
- Preferred Associate Degree or three years work experience with document development and maintenance;
- Active knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements in Ohio and West Virginia;
- Ability to work in various team oriented situations.