Director Pharmacy Services
Implements the departments strategic direction, and oversees pharmacy clinical and care programs for The Health Plan.
Seeks to achieve member satisfaction, cost effectiveness, operational excellence, quality outcomes, and compliance with all government rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy;
- Active license with the Board of Pharmacy in the appropriate state;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managed care or pharmacy benefit management;
- Minimum 3 years in pharmacy leadership role;
- Prior work experience with vendors, outside contacts or other health care professionals to accomplish responsibilities;
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects and prioritizing functions;
- Excellent management, communication and leadership skills;
- Previous experience and ability to work with high level executives and clinicians as well as the skills to develop effective working relationships with staff in various departments;
- Possess working knowledge of computer programs for business (i.e. word processing and spreadsheet applications).
- Doctor of Pharmacy;
- Active Ohio and West Virginia Pharmacy License;
- Completion of an accredited residency program;
- Experience with government programs (Medicaid, Medicare).