Desktop Support Analyst
Requires a customer service-oriented individual who can respond to Help Desk requests in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
Must be proactive in anticipating new problems and show persistence in following issues through to resolution.
More complex issues can be escalated to senior analysts.
As the first point of contact for IT issues, experience with desktop hardware, software applications, current operating systems, and network connectivity is a requirement for this position.
- Associates degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum score of 70% on the Helpdesk Analyst proficiency test.
- Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+; Citrix CCA-V, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 administration and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephones.
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp and Windows Server terminal services.