Delegated Credentialing Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating all delegated provider credentialing activities in accordance with established THP credentialing policies following NCQA, Medicare, the State of West Virginia, West Virginia Medicaid, and the State of Ohio policies and procedures.
- Associates Degree or high school diploma/equivalent and two years related healthcare experience;
- Previous credentialing experience preferred;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload to meet deadlines, and pay meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and work as a team as well as indepedently;
- Experience in personal computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Bachelors Degree;
- CPCS Certification;
- Experience with data systems;
- Knowledge of medical coding and terminology.