Customer Service Rep
Responsible for answering telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner (to achieve abandonment standards) and answering members and providers questions with a quick and accurate response.
Also responsible for timely completion of all correspondence and reporting functions associated with the customer service department.
- Individual must be a high school graduate or equivalent with at least one year experience in an office setting preferred;
- Individual must be proficient in personal computer software applications;
- Ability to interact well with others;
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and telephone skills and be able to multi-task;
- Individual with knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 coding, medical terminology, prescription coding and coordination of benefits ruling helpful.