The Compliance Auditor is expected to assist the Government Compliance Officer in all areas of corporate compliance.
The Compliance Auditor is expected to conduct program audits, manage projects and perform additional duties as deemed appropriate by the Government Compliance.
- College degree with courses in business, health care law, health care reimbursement, health care administration or comparable experience in health care compliance and/or health plan operations.
- Knowledge of auditing principles and risk assessment processes.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects and produce deliverables within established time frames.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office systems – Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to learn other software systems.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience in managed care or health care compliance, with emphasis in corporate compliance, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, marketing, enrollment, pharmacy compliance, customer service, provider relations and/or HIPAA privacy.
- Experience in navigating health care regulations such as those issued by Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act.
- Certified in health care compliance or comparable certification, or if not certified, willing to become certified.