Community Outreach Liaison
The position is an outward facing position within the communities of West Virginia. This position will identify, coordinate, and participate with local advocacy groups and other community based organization throughout the State to acquire knowledge and insight regarding the special healthcare needs of the Medicaid population in West Virginia. In addition, this position will be responsible for the planning and implementation of education and promotional events for BMS, community partners and other key stakeholders.
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Valid driver's license and mode of transportation;
- Ability to travel;
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, verbal and writing skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
- Works well both independently and with others in a team atmosphere;
- At least 3-5 years experience in a related position.
- College degree preferred with a concentration in health field;
- Track record working with large government program clients;
- Detailed understanding of Medicaid.