Clinical Data Analyst
Gathers and analyzes healthcare data of the population from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, analytical software and other resources) to extract trends and business insights to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of clinical services processes.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree related to the clinical, behavior health, or healthcare data fields;
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and visualization methods;
- Must possess a working knowledge of quality improvement principles, theory, study design and statistical modeling;
- Previous work in a medical, managed care, or data driven organization(s).
- Excellent oral, written, telephonic and interpersonal skills, balancing an independent and team working environment;
- Flexible and able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing processes;
- Superior work ethic and a commitment to excellence and accountability;
- Basic clinical/medical knowledge base;
- Ability to exercise independent and sound judgment in decision making, utilizing all relevant information and data;
- Proficient keyboarding skills and computer literacy with the ability to navigate through multiple systems.