Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of current pharma therapeutic principles, disease state and population management to help ensure the delivery of safe, appropriate, and cost-efficient pharmaceutical care to membership.
- Bachelor's of Pharmacy;
- Must have and maintain active unrestricted Ohio and West Virginia Pharmacy license;
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent mathmatics skills;
- Complex problem solving skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team;
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Will consider newly graduated pharmacists and pharmacists not licensed in West Virginia and Ohio due to relocation. Must have West Virginia and Ohio license within 90 days of The Health Plan start date
- Doctorate of Pharmacy;
- Experience in a managed care environment or managed care residency;
- Advance training (certified) in disease management (i.e. diabetes, immunizations);
- Experience with government programs (Medicare, Medicaid).