The Business Analyst evaluates business processes, identifies needs, and develops strategies to maximize opportunities.
The Business Analyst will:
- Work with business, IT and test systems.
- Create documentation and manuals.
Interact with IT developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject experts.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 2+ years experience collecting stakeholder input and documenting some or all of requirements, process flows, data flows, user manuals and training materials;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities;
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills;
- Proven management and organizational skills;
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments;
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making;
- Leadership skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Time management skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Business analyst certification such as PMI-PBA;
- Experience supporting Information Technology (IT) projects;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles;
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferably with a payor;
- Bachelor’s degree in a business concentration or computer science.