Benefit Analyst within the Pharmacy Service Department will provide a critical role in the formulary administration, benefit programming, implementation, audit protocols and vaildation process.
The Benefit Analyst will be responsible for the plan benefit management and coding of multiple lines of business (Commercial, Medicaid and Medicare).
- Two year experience in health or pharmacy benefit management.
- Solid understanding and experience with health care prior authorizations, formulary, drug utilization, copay setup and claim adjudication.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of direct claims processing, pharmacy computer system, spreadsheet applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel) and other office/computer equipment as required.
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and indendently.
- Provide excellent customer service skills.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- State life and health insurance license.