Ancillary Credentialing Rep
Responsible for credentialing of ancillary providers and associated activities in support of the credentialing process as outlined in THP policy CR-07 in accordance with established Health Plan credentialing policies following NCQA, Medicare, the state of West Virginia, West Virginia Medicaid, and the state of Ohio policies and procedures.
- Associates Degree or high school diploma/equivalent and two years related healthcare experience;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload to meet deadlines, and pay meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and work as a team as well as indepedently;
- Experience in personal computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Bachelors Degree;
- Previous credentialing experience;
- CPCS Certification;
- Experience with data systems;
- Knowledge of medical coding and terminology.