The Accounts Receivable Representative’s primary responsibility is producing accurate billings statements, maintaining accurate accounts receivable records, and assuring controlled and timely collections and documentation.
- Experience in billing or accounts receivable;
- Effective computer, analytical, organizational and customer skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Microsoft Office program knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook), especially spreadsheets.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Accounting degree preferred.