ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE 1
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Account Management, the Account Executive 1 is responsible for servicing broker community and/or small group Self-Funded clients as assigned.
Under supervision, may provide AE functions in support of AE ongoing needs as well as preparing for account strategy.
1. Microsoft Office Skills;
2. Must possess or be able to obtain agent license within 3 months of hire date
3. Valid driver’s license and mode of transportation;
4. Public speaking/presentation, verbal skills and writing skills;
5. Approximately 3 years’ experience as an Account Executive or Benefits role.
6. State insurance license and continuing education requirements
1. College Degree Preferred;
2. Previous sales/account management experience preferred;
3. Health Insurance knowledge and experience.