Responsible for support tasks within the Medicare team to develop and monitor the delivery of Medicare Products and meet contractual and regulatory requirements of products.
- High School diploma
- Prior work experience preferably in a health care setting or insurance field
- Must possess strong skills in grammar, spelling and communication
- Must have excellent organization skills, initiative, motivation and the ability to interact well with others
- Must be proficient in Micro Soft products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor Degree in business or healthcare administration
- Analytic skills working with spreadsheet analysis and data tracking