Employer Service Rep
The Employer Service Representative is responsible for answering telephone calls from client contacts in a prompt and courteous manner, resolving any client issues relating to claims and eligibility, and to responding to written inquiries from clients.
The ESR is also responsible for keeping the AE and management informed of any trends or issues identified.
- High School graduate or equivalent;
- Self-starter and works independently;
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Easily adapts to changes in work requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Previous experience in enrollment, claims processing or call center;
- Medical Terminology;
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9/ICD-10 coding;
- Knowledge of medical and hospital claims;
- Knowledge of prescription coding (NDC).