Digital Media Specialist
The Digital Media Specialist will manage the corporate websites, implement social media strategies and create media content, all while keeping brand awareness and helping to generate sales leads. The Digital Media Specialist coordinates with the marketing team to support the mission of the company and ensure consistency in voice.
- BA/BS degree in media design, marketing, communications, digital marketing, graphic design or equivalent experience preferred. Must have experience in social media writing – blogs, posts, articles, etc.
- Healthcare experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong knowledge in web, analytic tools, and email marketing tools; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics, MailChimp, and other digital media mediums. Experience with Hootsuite is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems (Concrete5, WordPress, Drupal).
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Audacity, or other relatable media editing software.
- Outstanding written communication skills with experience in writing developing and deploying.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe InDesign (or equivalent).
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence with ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to interact with computers and computer systems (including hardware and software).
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Able to get information and observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems and analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills.
- Flexible and works well under pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
- Superior time management skills, creative problem-solving skills and strong initiative to complete projects on time.