Last Updated: 2/17/2014 7:17:08 AM
Mountain Health Trust is a fully insured managed care plan offered to Medicaid-eligible residents of West Virginia.
The plan requires a member to select a Primary Care Physician (PCP), obtain a referral for specialty physician services and follow pre-certification guidelines for procedures, diagnostic testing, outpatient surgical procedures, and inpatient admissions. Members do not have out-of-network benefits unless they are prior authorized by the Plan.
If you need any written information provided by The Health Plan in an alternate language or format due to special needs such as vision, reading impairments, or language translation difficulties, please contact The Health Plan's Customer Service Department at 740.695.7904 or toll-free 1.888.613.8385, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The following information is always available here on this website or you may call our Customer Service Department at 740.695.7904/1.888.613.8385 to request a printed copy or ask any questions/concerns you may have regarding:
- Member Rights & Responsibilities
- Appeal Procedures
- WV Medicaid Member Handbook
- Specialty care and other benefits not provided by the PCP
- Pharmacy services, mental health, children's dental services, and non-emergency transportation are covered benefits available through Medicaid
- Benefits covered by The Health Plan
- How and where to access emergency care and post-stabilization services
- Provider Directories